We are the 'data controller' of the information you provide to us. This is a legal phrase used to describe the person or entity that controls the way information is controlled and processed.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act with the Information Commissioners Office in the UK . Our registration number is Z3156527
In submitting personal information the visitor consents to the processing of such data for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998
What information do we collect?
We collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on our site. This includes your name, address, phone number, email address and credit/debit card details, the products you have purchased and where you purchased them from.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and information relating to the fulfilment of your orders.
- Correspondence you may send to us with regard to an order or enquiry
- Information you provide us with if you choose to complete market research surveys on our site or when you choose to review a product/s you have purchased.
- Any information you choose to provide us with from time to time, by email or social media
- Your social media content where this is in the public domain and any messages you send us direct via social media. This information can include posts and comments, pictures and video footage on sites such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Details of your visits to our site and the parts of our site that you choose to access. No personally identifiable information is extracted in this process.
- Visitors to our website who are under the age of 18 are asked to seek the consent of a parent or guardian prior to submission of personal information.
How do we store your personal data?
We store your data in accordance with our own internal data procedures and the law. Please be aware the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our utmost to protect your data but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk
How we use your data
To communicate with you we may use carefully selected specialist data and email marketing partners who act on our behalf as data processors only
Your data may be used in a number of ways
- To request that you review the product you have purchased and the service you received.
- To ensure the information we provide for you on our website is presented in the best way for you.
- To provide you with information about products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you. We will also use your data to inform you of any special offers, competitions and promotions that we are running. We will only do this where a visitor has provided an e-mail address and has indicated a desire to receive further communications from us. This communication will be sent to you via our carefully selected specialist data and email marketing partners
- To fulfil our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
A visitor may notify us that he/she no longer wishes to receive communications by e-mail by clicking on the "unsubscribe" option or by emailing email@example.com.
Who do we share your data with?
Robovision Ltd t/a TP Toys will not sell or release any information gathered from its website to any third party, without your permission. The exceptions to this are as follows:
- When we need to share this data to process your transaction successfully or to process the enquiry you have sent us via the website in relation your spare parts or a warranty claim. In this case your data will be shared with our authorised spares and warranty partner, Adventure Toys Limited, who operate the website on our behalf.
- When we share this data to provide our services to you and to obtain feedback from you on the services you have received. To do this we use carefully selected service providers including specialist data partners and information technology experts, who host our email servers and securely store the data that we collect from you on our behalf.
- Our professional advisers including our lawyers and out technology consultants when they need it to give us their professional advice
- When required by the law to do so
- When required in connection with the sale of any part of the business.
Where to go if you want more information about your Privacy Rights
The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) regulates data protection and privacy matters in the UK. They make a lot of information accessible on their website and they ensure that the registered details of the data controllers such as ourselves are publicly available. You can access the ICO's website here: https://ico.org.uk/
You can make a complaint to the ICO at any time about how we use your information. However we hope you would consider raising any issue or complaint with us first. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we will do our best to solve any problems you may have. You are welcome to get in touch with us to discuss your information at any time. Please contact our Marketing Department with any queries at Robovision t/a TP Toys, Unit 14, Finepoint, Finepoint Way, Kidderminster, DY11 7FB, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much for taking time to read this document.